Why Autoresponder Madness Is The ONLY Program I Recommend
ARM (that’s short for “Autoresponder Madness”) is the reason clients pay me $100 an email to write their autoresponder sequences. It’s the reason I’m able to live an amazing lifestyle, working anywhere with a WiFi connection (I’m currently in Thailand).
Interestingly, you’ll learn a lot more from ARM than just how to write a ripping good autoresponder. I’ll tell you more about that in a moment.
At the risk of being overly promotional, I’m going to try to get you to buy Autoresponder Madness. I don’t usually write “promo-ish” posts like this, but in this case, I hope you’ll forgive me.
ARM Is Much More Than An Autoresponder Course
You’ll learn about email autoresponders from the best guy in the biz (more on that below). But you also get something far more important… an education in marketing (something that many people a sorely missing).
ARM literally opened my eyes to marketing and showed me how I was doing it all wrong.
You’ll go deep into concepts like Jay Abraham’s “Strategy of Preeminence”. You’ll discover exactly how to apply Jay’s strategy to your marketing and this – more than anything – will put you on a bulletproof path to success.
You’ll learn about marketing personas (and how to use them to electrify your marketing and your copywriting).
You’ll discover a simple process to get detailed info on your prospects.
Before I get into the nuts and bolts of why I love ARM, read what Vishen Lakhiani, the founder of MindValley said:
“There are only 2 courses I’ve recommended on Mindvalley Insights in the one year since we launched.
Jeff Walkers Product Launch Formula (an obvious choice) and Andre Chaperon’s Autoresponder Madness.
I consider ARM required reading for EVERY marketer who works under me. It’s brilliant in its simplicity and powerful in terms of the results I’ve seen.”
Vishen is the founder of MindValley, a $10M+ company that also happens to be the largest online publisher of personal development material.
In other words, if you consider yourself an online marketer, Vishen strongly believes you need to get yourself signed up to ARM.
Ready? Click here to sign up.
If not, read on…
Why I Love Autoresponder Madness
Instead of just re-hashing what Andre’s written on the sales page, I thought it would be more interesting (and helpful) to talk about what I personally enjoyed ARM. Then you can make your own mind up about whether you think you’ll get value out of it too.
If you want to hear what Andre (the creator) has to say about it, read the sales page.
First, here’s a screenshot from my Aweber account. I had just sent a broadcast to my list. I want you to look at the open rate and the click-through rate.
The open rate? 73.2%!!!
The click-through rate? 39.4%!
In other words, 3 out of 4 people on my list opened my email. Of those people, almost 1 in 2 clicked on the links I provided.
In case you didn’t know, an open rate of 72.3% is INSANE.
Most people are happy with an open rate of 30%, let alone something that defies reality like 73.2%.
That, right there, is the proof in the pudding. Autoresponder Madness works. When you apply the tactics and strategies Andre teaches, your emails literally become irresistible to your subscribers. There’s no two ways about it.
Here’s a list of what I learned from ARM-
- How I need to think about marketing and copywriting (before I write an autoresponder)
- Why Jay Abraham’s “Strategy of Preeminence” is the key to marketing and business success (and how to apply it when creating email sequences)
- 3 questions to ask my prospects to discover their hopes, dreams and frustrations (this is HUGELY valuable fodder for writing copy)
- What open loops are and how to use them
- Why story-telling is like crack-cocaine to email subscribers (and how to use it to double, triple, and even quadruple my response rates)
- How a little-known psychological fact called the “Zeigarnik Effect” could trigger my open rates to skyrocket
- A detailed system for understanding my audience (I cannot stress how important this is)
- How to use high-level marketing strategies to make selling superfluous (ie. unnecessary)
- Why using every email to pitch is the surest road to an empty bank account
- How to pitch products softly, in a way that causes prospects to appreciate my emails and respect my company (instead of making them race for the “Unsubscribe” button)
- Tactics and strategies used by Hollywood producers that transform autoresponders into something magical
- What is a “soap opera sequence” and how does Andre Chaperon (the KING of email marketing) use it?
- How to become the “most trusted advisor” of my prospects (and why this is absolutely essential to your success as a marketer)
- The email triad method (a simple, easy technique for selling products while delivering immense value)
- The #1 priority in business today (it’s not what I expected)
At the end of every email, Andre gives you a list of action steps. “Assignments”, he calls them. These action steps keep you on track and applying what you learn (instead of promptly forgetting everything).
Autoresponder Madness gets my highest recommendation. At the time of writing, it is the ONLY program I recommend for learning about autoresponders and email marketing.
If you use email marketing in your business, there is no better guy to learn from.
The product is expensive but after going through the program, I can say with conviction that it was worth every penny.
If you have any questions about ARM, feel free to send me an email.
Ready to sign up? Click here to go to the ARM sales page.