Episode #31 – Tim Grahl On How To Have A Monstrous Book Launch
If you’re an author, you want to sell books.
LOTS of books.
You’ve probably tried social media, press releases, and a little email marketing.
And after you’ve listened to this episode… you’ll wish you had Tim Grahl on your side.
Because Tim has used his incredible techniques to bring success to Barbara Corcoran, Dan Pink, and a ton of others.
He does it with email marketing by making sure he is RELEVANT rather than the alternative… (a bunch of subscribers that couldn’t care less about you and what you do.
Interested in RELEVANT, ENGAGED subscribers?
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- why email marketing for AUTHORS is the MOST important part of marketing
- the POWER of staying in touch with people on a regular basis.
- the LEAST EFFECTIVE sales channel possible (and how it can be usable)
- a SIMPLE, three word strategy that can REVOLUTIONIZE your email marketing
- one of the biggest MISTAKES that people make in setting up their marketing campaigns
- how to use a book to build a MASSIVE platform
- a super sneaky technique for authors to use to build their list QUICKLY and EASILY
- some of the most detailed tactics for success in obtaining leads
- why a big giveaway is probably CRUSHING your chances for success
- where to find the best content for your autoresponder series
- THE MOST IMPORTANT facet of marketing that most people miss
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO
This podcast is edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.